On Easter, 17-24 April 2014 we are sailing for our 14th group-organized live aboard trip to Egypt. (Για την παρουσιαση του ταξιδιού στα Ελληνικά πατήστε εδώ, For a pdf presentation in Greek click here)
For 8 days, 7 nights we will be living on board the M/Y Golden Dolphin 2, cruising the colorful deep south Red Sea coral reefs. We expect to have around 4 dives per day, overall 18 dives in 6 diving days.
To the north, you’ll find the St John’s cave, an area where shallow cracks open up into small caverns, a sight you’re not about to forget.
The Fury Shoal reefs are located just to the north. Diving spots like Shaab Claudio, the Malahi Playground, el wasta will leave us speechless with their labyrinthine paths among the coral covered caverns. Here we will also have the opportunity to swim with the permanent population of spinner dolphins that live at the Sataya reef.
Important: DAN (or other) diving insurance is compulsory.
Between the dives, the hospitable boat crew will spoil us with fine international and Arabic cuisine and impeccable service. All we have to do is relax and sunbath on the yacht’s comfortable decks or take a nap in our spacious cabins. All cabins are air conditioned and have private bathrooms.
We have ONE goal: Live an AMAZING experience and have an UNFORGETTABLE time!
Price:1290 euro +50 euro environmental tax (paid locally) per person.
This price applies for a full charter (20 people).
In case we do not achieve this goal, the cost will be 1390 euro + taxes.
The journey will materialize only if we have a minimum of 11 participants.
This price includes flights from Athens, Greece. For international participants please contact us.
[tabs tab1=”Included in the Price:” tab2=”Not Included:” tab3=”Flight Information:”]
- 7 nights in a twin sharing cabin, all inclusive (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, drinking water, soft drinks, tea and coffee).
- All the diving we are expected to make (the total number depends on the weather).
- Nitrox fills.
- All the transfers to and from the airport.
- All flights and airport taxes.[/tab]
- Alcoholic beverages,
- Equipment rental (30 euro per piece for the whole week),
- Egyptian visa (15 usd, paid upon arrival),
- Gratuities (around 30 euro for crew and dive masters),
- Compulsory diving insurance,
- Single supplement surcharge 350 euros,
- Optional trip video (20 euro).[/tab]
17APR MS 0748 ATH CAI 1600 1740
17APR MS 0341 CAI HRG 1935 2040
24APR MS 0043 HRG CAI 0645 0745
24APR MS 0747 CAI ATH 1030 123
Our yacht, our home for a week!