Evolve into a professional diver with the Divemaster course in Athens, Greece!
As a Divemaster, you’ll lead others as you supervise scuba diving activities and assist with diver training.
- At least 18 years old,
- certified Rescue Diver,
- certified First Aid Provider within the past 24 months,
- a medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months,
- at least 40 logged dives to begin the course and 60 dives to earn certification.
The course includes:
- The role and characteristics of the Divemaster,
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers,
- Diver safety and risk management,
- Divemaster conducted programs and specialized skills,
- Business of diving and your career,
- Awareness of the dive environment,
- Dive setup and management,
- Mapping an open water site,
- Conducting dive briefings,
- Organizing a search and recovery project and a deep dive,
- Conducting a scuba review and skin diver course,
- Assisting with Try Scuba Diving