Undertake the most challenging and rewarding diver course, in Athens, Greece!
The PADI Rescue Diver course prepares you for dive emergencies, minor and major, arming you with a variety of techniques.
You will practice in-water resuscitation, you’ll work with an oxygen unit, floats, marker buoys and CPR mannequins. You will also become competent in assembling your own first aid kit, which will be useful throughout your diving career.
Near the end of the course, your instructor will present you with hypothetical emergency scenarios, which you will respond to utilizing your new skills and knowledge.
- At least 12 years of age
- Completed one Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive
- Certified Emergency First Responder within the past 24 months
The course includes:
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
- Theory: 10-12 hours
- Practice: 2 dive days