Extend your reach with a PADI Advanced Open Water Certification in Athens, Greece!
This course builds on the training you received in the basic Open Water Diver course
It renders you confident in participating in 30 meter dives (100 feet), navigating using an underwater compass, estimating distances using kick-cycles and landmarks, and handling physiological effects of deep diving, such as the myth-enshrouded nitrogen narcosis – also known as the “martini effect”. These are essential skills once you start diving without a guide.
- You must be a certified PADI Open Water Diver
- You must be at least 15 years of age (12 years old to enroll in the Junior Advanced Open Water Diver course)
The course includes:
- Two mandatory dives: a Deep Dive at 30 meters (100 feet), and an Underwater Navigation Dive.
- A choice of three Advanced Open Water adventure dives: AWARE-Fish Identification, Altitude, Underwater Naturalist, Boat, Enriched Air Nitrox, Underwater Navigator, Peak Performance Buoyancy, Underwater Photography, Multilevel and Dive Computer, Nitrox, Side Mount, Night, Dive Propulsion Vehicle (DPV)–underwater scooter, Search and Recovery, Drift, Underwater Videography, Wreck
- Theory: at least 15 hours
- Practice: 5 dives over at least 2 days